The Espíritu Santo Island tour takes you to this amazing Natural Protected Area, including swimming with wild sea lions in a gorgeous natural aquarium. The Sea Lion colonies are full of marine life, an activity that will awake a huge love for snorkeling and knowing more about ocean life.
Between September 1st and May 31st, we will swim with Wild Sea Lions at Los Islotes.
Between June 1st and August 31st, we will swim with Sea Lions at San Rafaelito Lighthouse Rock.
We will visit one of the beautiful beaches of the island, where we will serve lunch: fish ceviche with corn tostadas, soft drinks, water, snacks, cookies and fruit. In this beach you will be able to enjoy the blue waters and white sand, and be able to snorkel, float, swim, enjoy, suntan or use that amazing flaming float that will become the sensation of Instagram.
Plus, we will navigate thru Turtle Sanctuaries, sea bird colonies, rock formations and extint volcanoes making this expedition an amazing adventure for the whole family!.
- Your reservation is Direct, with an Operator which has an office in La Paz.
- You can reserve and pay via bank transfer, MercadoPago, PayPal or in cash.
- Sea Lion Snorkeling
- Salidas desde el Malecón de La Paz
- Included lunch: Fish ceviche, sandwiches, fruit, snacks, soft drinks and water.
- Bilingual guides, experts in Safety and Fun
- Fast, confortable and safe boats with canvas top.